domenica 9 luglio 2017

Beginning of Sorrows

King of Kings

Saturday, July 8, 2017

MY ARM OF PROTECTION IS NOW LIFTING - THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS

Listen to the voice of your wise Counselor My loves. Incline your ears to hear what My Spirit speaks to you. Come boldly to My Throne of grace with all praise, and giving Me the honor due Me. Make your hearts' desires and petitions known to Me as I hear each and every one of them. I am watching you closely, and I will never let you out of My sight. 

My arm of protection is now lifting. This is what you are experiencing now in your spirits. As I draw away from a wicked people that do not choose to walk in My ways, the earth grows darker still. Should I suddenly and instantly withdraw My hand, none would survive, but I am doing what I must do quickly as this is the appointed time for judgment. I have been preparing you for this time. Heed My counsel. There is nothing more important now than this. I will always provide My wisdom for those seeking Me and walking in obedience. See that you do not succumb to the spirits of anxiety, weariness, hopelessness and despair. 

As the earth plunges deeper into darkness and chaos ensues, you will sense this more and more in your spirits.

http://fatima-2017.blogspot.it/2017/07/this-is-beginning-of-sorrows.html

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento